INTEAS AllArchives is a packet of professional publishing services provided by International Education Accreditation Society or INTEAS. INTEAS is a specialized accreditation and certification authority offering education and research quality improvement services. It is incorporated in Wilmington, Delaware, with customer support operating in Anaheim, California.
AllArchives has been introduced in January 2014 and offers widely demanded services at very reasonable & competitive prices. We offer flexible and scalable publishing platform with complete management. Additional services, like advisorship on publishing quality material and getting into Thomson Reuters or Scopus databases is available to our clients as well.
The benefits of INTEAS AllArchives publishing services
Individualized support and guidance from experienced editors
- We can provide support of cooperating experienced editors with academic training in various scientific domains on your path to publication. If you intend to push your journal into impact factor databases like Scopus or ISI Thomson Reuters, then you need independent quality peer-review. We can help you with that as well.
Innovative Open Access Distribution
- We primarily offer numerous opportunities for open access publication, in all scientific areas.
- Any publication type (serial, non-serial) in any language. Site language can be different from journal language.
- Highly demanded open access publishing services are available for all media types (articles, videos, sound recordings, presentations, books, serials,…any type) for the same price.
- We cooperate with several abstracting and indexing partners who provide for the listing of publications in more than 300 different databases, ensuring your publications can be easily found by researchers from around the world.
Availability and permanent archiving
- All publications are made available digitally and permanently archived.
- Your contents is always permanently secure and provided (backed up) by several external providers – usually world libraries which archive your contents forever.
Professional publishing systems
- Easy submission of a manuscript is a matter of course.
- We ensure rapid processing of submitted materials (journals, books, etc.) within several weeks up to one month depending on additional services you may order like English language proof-reading, independent reviews, plagiarism checks, and many other services that every publisher needs now and then.
- We can also offer iPad e-books creation services with active media like sounds, animations or videos included.
- We will maintain proactive contact with our clients.
- We ensure that copyright is always upheld, even for reprints and reproductions.